adnyeri.org collects and uses personal data as needed in order for us to provide you with top-notch services, and support (collectively, our “Services”). Your personal data includes information such as:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other data that could directly or indirectly identify you
What data is collected?
Most of your personal data is collected from you when:
- You apply for a job through our website portal;
- You request assistance from our customer support team;
- You complete surveys, subscribe to newsletters, or request other information from us;
- You participate in contests, apply for a job, or participate in activities where we may require information about you.
In order to deliver the best Services to you, we may collect the following information:
Account related information is collected when you send us such information. This information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
Service Usage Data is automatically collected when you interact with our Services. This information may include data about your interactions with the features, content and links contained in our Services, time of interaction, browser type and configuration, operating system used, IP address, language preferences, and other cookie data. While none of this data will allow us to directly identify who you are, some of this data can be used to approximate your location.
- Supplementary Data may be received about you from third party sources, such as public databases. We may combine this data with the information we already have about you in order to maintain accuracy of our records, and provide products and services that you may be interested in.
How we use data
We believe in minimizing the data we collect. We will only use your data when we have been given permission to do so, when it is needed to deliver the Services that you have purchased, or for legal compliance or other lawful purposes. These usages include:
Delivering, updating, and improving the Services that we provide to you. We collect various data relating to your purchase, use, and interactions with our Services. We use this data to:
- Improve and optimize the performance of our Services
- Identify and investigate security risks, errors, problems, and needed enhancements to our Services
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services
- Collect statistics about the use of our Services
- Analyze how you use our Services and which of our Services are most relevant to you
Most of the data that we collect is statistical data about how people use our Services and is not linked to any personal data.
Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family and with trusted third party service providers in order for them to perform certain tasks on our behalf. This may include:
- Delivering content and communications to you (such as email)
- Analyzing Service usage and customer demographics
- Serving advertisements
- Conducting surveys
- Managing customer relationships
We only share what is needed for the third party to perform the tasks on our behalf. These third parties are prohibited from using, sharing, or keeping your personal data for any other purpose, and are bound to strict data processing terms and conditions.
Communicating with you. We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding the Services that you have purchased or subscribed to. We may also contact you with offers for additional services if you give us consent, or when it is allowed based on legitimate interests. The methods of contact may include:
- Phone calls
- Text messages
You may update your newsletter subscription preferences by contacting us as described in the “Contact Us” section below.
Website analytics. We use various third party web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to collect information on how you interact with our website. This data may include information on which pages you visit, how much time you spend on each page, which operating system and browser you use, and geographic location information. These tools will place cookies in your browser for this purpose which can only be used by the service provider. The data collected may be transmitted to and stored by these service providers in a country other than where you reside. This information does not include personal data such as names, address, email addresses, etc, and will be stored and used in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Targeted Advertisements. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information regarding your activities on our web pages and other websites in order to provide you with advertising based on your interests, and to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements.
Compliance with legal, regulatory, and law enforcement requests. We cooperate with law enforcement and government officials and private parties to comply with the law. We will, in our sole discretion, disclose any information about you to such parties as necessary to respond to claims and legal processes, to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or an individual, or to prevent or stop illegal or unethical activity.
If we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event we are required to provide your information to third parties as part of a legal process.
How we secure and retain data
We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the Services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and business purposes. These may include retention periods:
- Mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations;
- For resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights;
- Needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.