The Direct Sales Representatives will be responsible for ensuring quality service to customers, effective utilization of marketing tools and ensuring sales targets are achieved.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Meet with clients in person to drive sales.
• Pitch and explain the types of financial services we provide to potential clients.
• Educate clients and answer questions about products
• Advice clients to ensure that they buy products that best suit them.
• Guide clients through the buying process.
• Research on new market opportunities and techniques.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Degree/Diploma in any field from a recognized Institution
• A previous experience in a financial institution will be an added advantage
• Possess Good customer care skills
• Computer literacy
• Have a Proven track record of success in sales related fields.
• Strong communication skills
• Have a confident and resilient personality
• Parish priest recommendation is a MUST
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to:
Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying
Closing date for application 24th December 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.